Abhishek Singh is the author of “The Journey of Uncommitted Love @ Janshatabdi Express.” He is working as a Service Engineer in the 2nd largest commercial vehicle manufacturer in India and has currently been transferred to PATNA, BIHAR from Kolkata after 1.5 years. Prior to this, he was working with AMW MOTORS LTD and was posted at BARBIL, ODISHA.
Abhishek is a simple, fun loving guy. Wherever he goes, he tries to fight away sorrow and sadness around him. He always listens to his heart, or in other words, he listens to all but always does what his heart says. For him, his heart is always right. He dreams big and does not believe in impossibilities.
He believes that all impossible things just need a good start and each impossible thing can become possible. He likes to read novels, meet new people and loves to talk to friends. He enjoys exploring new places with friends.
Abhishek was born in a Rajput family and spent his childhood in TELCO COLONY – Jamshedpur, a town in Jharkhand. He has done his schooling from Shiksha Niketan TELCO and completed his education from Jamshedpur itself. He has done a 3-year full term apprentice from TATA MOTORS LTD JAMSHEDPUR.
His professional career started with AMW in 2010. In November 2012, he met a girl in Barbil-Howrah Janshatabdi Express and then the story started of Love, then Story started of uncommitted love which is adapted in NOVEL.
The book has been written in Hindi, yet, the name is ‘Uncommitted love” which is in English, why did you choose to name your book thus? –
– Only the tag – “Uncommitted Love” suits this story and tHindindi translation of this name did not fit well.
2) The book is on real life events, what was it that made you want to sit and turn it into the book? –
– I wanted to capture all the good and bad, sweet and sour, positive and negative memories of my experience into a place and thus, this book. I wanted to do something unique to persuade my parents to accept my uncommitted relationship.
3) Did you face writer’s block while writing this? If so, how did you overcome it?
Yes definitely, many a times during this long duration of 2 years of writing. My girlfriend kept guiding me and showing me the path to move ahead and my uncommitted relation has itself forced me to keep writing this.
4) If you had to describe your book in one sentence what would it be? –
– Love is always UNCOMMITTED.
5) If there was one thing that you could tell your readers in order to motivate them to read your book, what would it be? –
– This is for those young boys who have fallen in love, whose heart beats for a girl, who dreams and sometimes even commit suicide for their love.
It’s for those girls who want love from their partner- true love , expect trust from their partner and want COMMITMENT.
6) Have you written anything else, do you have plans to do so in future?
– Not written anything earlier, this is my first. If I get any good motivational story which really touches my heart, will try to do so.
7) Are you a reader? If yes, which are the works that have inspired you?
– No, I am not a reader.
This is my own story and something within me forced me to put my feelings into a paper.
8) How can the readers get in touch with you?
– My readers can get in touch with me by clicking here:
E mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Face book- Abhishek Kumar or email@example.com or 8763697607 (Wts app)