I tried this recipe yesterday, and it was DELICIOUS!!
For those if you who find it difficult to read, here is the recipe:
1/4 cup granulate sugar
1/4 cup refined flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
pinch of salt
2 tbsp Olive oil
3 tbsp water (though i added a little more to give the brownie some ‘dampness’)
Ice cream (optional)
1. Add all the dry ingredients
2. Add oil and water
3. Mix Well
4. Place in microwave for 1 min 40 sec
5. If you wish, add ice cream
– You could add wheat flour instead of Refined flour to make it a little ‘healthier’
– You could add chocolate chips in the mixture, just before putting it in the microwave for chocolate chip brownie, similarly, crushed walnuts could be added for walnut brownie.
Try it out, it tastes just divine!